Pages

Sunday 14 March 2010

Happy Stampers North West May Festival


I belong to Happy Stampers North West the club that organises the twice yearly stamping festivals at Port Sunlight on the Wirral. The next show is on Saturday 8 May and details of tickets (admission is by ticket only) will appear on the website soon. The club has display boards of members' work in the foyer of Hulme Hall and these are my contributions for this festival. Our theme was "spring wedding" and we had two use two colour palettes. The first one was pink, chocolate brown and gold on ivory card - I've used a stamp from Little Claire Designs and added some paper flowers and gold Nailhead stickers. The second palette was chocolate brown, aqua and gold and for this one I've used some stamps which came free with a magazine.

1 comment:

  1. These wedding cards are really lovely Helen. Great to see them.
    Carole Davies
    North Wales

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...