Pages

Monday 7 June 2010

Pink Gem Challenge 4


This is my card for Challenge 4 on A Gem of a Challenge where the challenge was to use burgundy, pink and green. Green is not a colour I use very much on main images so I decided to use it for the dress on my stamped image as something different! The image is of course from Pink Gem Designs and coloured with Promarkers. I've used green and burgundy card, backing paper from DCWV and some pink ribbon just behind the stamped image. The greeting is from Craftwork Cards and I've also added some card dots and punched the side of the card with a Martha Stewart punch.

4 comments:

  1. A lovely card...Great take on the colour combo..love the punched border..Thank you for joining in with us at A Gem of a Challenge..
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Helen!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi stunning creation love your gorgeous colour combo great take on the chall..thanks for sharing & joining us at A Gem of a Chall.

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this! Thanks for joining in at A Gem Of A Challenge! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...