Pages

Monday 1 November 2010

A Little Bird Told Me - Part 3


This is the third card that I made using the new "A Little Bird Told Me" stamp set - both the main image and the words are from the set. I have paper pieced the little girl's coat and hat using the same paper as I used on my base card (from Dovecraft). The base card is an easel card which I cut away at one side to make a slightly different shape. I've added some punched flowers and some black peel off lines on the base.
I'm entering this card in this week's Stamp Something blog challenge which is to stamp something with some pink.

3 comments:

  1. All 3 are stunning Helen,i couldnt pick a fave! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card, wonderful colour combo and crisp finish.
    Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something for our Stamp Something with Some Pink challenge! :)
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...