Pages

Tuesday 9 November 2010

Snowflakes


This is a card I've made today for several different challenges using an image from Pink Gem Designs. I coloured the image with Promarkers and a silver gel pen and then stamped the central star again on silver pearl paper, cute it out and placed it over the main image. The background was made from Whitewash cardstock which I ran through my Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder and then sanded. I've added three snowflake brads and a greeting from Craftwork Cards. I'm entering the card in the following challenges:
A Spoonful of Sugar - snow or snowflakes
One Stitch at a Time - winter wonderland
I Love Promarkers - snowflakes

14 comments:

  1. Really cute Helen, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Helen, with a cute image. Love the embossing. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well another little beauty Helen, love your background too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, gorgeous Helen. Really sweet image and love how you've done the background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card with a sweet little image - love her little blue earmuffs:) Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, great papers, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colours and a lovely card!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Helen,

    I love this card and I really like the effect you have achieved with the embossing.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really lovely - great embossing. Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely gorgeous the embossing, colours and image look beautiful thank you for joining us at OSCC this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fab card, I love all the detail on it. Thanks for joining in this weeks OSCC. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet! What wonderful shapes, colors and texture. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a beautiful card...thanks for joining OSAAT's winter wonderland challenge
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck! Love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...