Pages

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Big Hugs - Little Claire Designs


This card is made with the final image in the Big Hugs set from Little Claire Designs - mice with a piece of cheese with the skirting board and a little mouse hole in the background! It doesn't show up properly on the photo but I die cut a frame in the yellow paper to make this card and then put the black frame inside that and the image at the back. My idea was that you were looking in through the card to the mice behind! The yellow paper is from Dovecraft and I've added a peel off greeting and some black gems.

2 comments:

  1. Loving the 'reverse matting' - I think it has worked really well.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Helen and I think your idea has turned out just fine, x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...