Pages

Sunday 6 February 2011

Sunshine and Smiles from Georgia


I've made this card today for someone who hasn't been too well recently - I'm hoping it will cheer her up.  It also gave me the chance to try out a new Pink Gem stamp and to work with some of the Pink Petticoat paper which is free with this month's Quick Cards magazine and is gorgeous.

Card Recipe

Stamps - main image - Georgia from Little Claire Designs
Sentiment - Pink Gem
Paper - Pink Petticoat
Ribbon - Mei Flower
Card Candy - Craftwork Cards
Pale Pink and pale green card

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
"Copic Chic/ Promarker Gal" on the Samuel Taylor Blog
"Anything Goes + Flowers" on Papertake Weekly

4 comments:

  1. I really like this Helen. Such a pretty little card, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Helen! The image is gogeous and I love the little hearts you've put just below it that match the one on her watering can. Pink and green is one of my fave colour schemes too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card Helen, thank you for joining in with our first challenge at Samuel Taylors and good luck hugs Katy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww this is so cute Helen thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...