Pages

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Take It Easy - Another New Stamp from Little Claire Designs

If you saw the Little Claire Designs show on Create and Craft this morning, you will have seen Steve making this card right at the end of the programme - he even managed to stick on all the little dots that I'd punched out!!  The image and the words are from one of the new 'Room With a View' sets  based around trees which is now available here.

Card Recipe

Stamp (image and words) - Little Claire Designs
Paper - Dovecraft
Brown card

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Creative Craft Challenges - 'card for a teen'
Stamp Something - 'stamp something funky'
Easy Craft Projects Challenge - 'something for the boys'

7 comments:

  1. Saw the demo on TV, looked good. Thought Steve did a brilliant job. Mary X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Helen and I love that image, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Helen, its fantastic! We so chuffed that they choose mine too. All of the cards were just wonderful, we all did good me thinks, lol! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think many teenage boys needto be told this very often, thanks for sharing with us all here at creative craft challenges and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just fabulous Helen and I love the image :o)

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Helen, I did see Steve make your fantastic card! Looked great on TV!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Helen, have recorded it so hopefully watch tomorrow. Fab card! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...