Pages

Friday 13 May 2011

Ballerina Marci

I can see that everyone has been having problems with Blogger today - I don't seem to have lost any cards but all the comments have disappeared from my last two posts!

Anyway, here's a card I've made today using my second new La La Land stamp - 'Ballerina Marci' - I love this one too!

The background paper is from a pad that I got with one of the craft magazines this week and I've also used a Martha Stewart punch to make the trim on the left side.

I'd like to enter the card in the following challenges:

Craft Your Passion - 'check it out'
Papertake Weekly - 'fancy a punch?'
Passion for Promarkers - 'for a teenager'
I Love Promarkers - 'pink and brown'
My Mum's Craft Shop - 'to die for'
Craft Us Crazy - 'something new'

7 comments:

  1. Awwww this is sooooo cute Helen, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable.One of my fave colour combos and such beautiful colouring.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card love the image and the colours thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww she is well cute and I love your papers and layout, very sweet card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Helen, love those papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and she is made for those colours :D
    Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Craft Us Crazy! We hope to see you again next time!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...