Pages

Saturday 25 June 2011

Here Comes the Sun!

The paper I've used on this card comes from a Pink Petticoat pad that was free with a magazine I bought this week and as soon as I saw this particular design, I thought it would be perfect for a summer themed card. 

I've used one of my Greetings Farm Anya stamps and a peel off phrase from Little Claire Deisgns.  I've added a Cuttlebugged strip of card across the middle of the card, some black peel off lines, faux stitching and some Card Candy.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Saturday Challenge - embossing
Anything Goes Challenge Blog - 'here comes summer'
Pollycraft - 'travel/holidays'
Papertake Weekly - 'here comes the sun'
Crafts and Me Challenges - 'we are in stitches'
I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'

8 comments:

  1. Lovely Helen, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful embossing and gorgeous card thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge. I have candy if you are interested
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen, another one of your so cute, clean and simple designs. Just lovely! Thanks for joining us at PTW too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty , I love your papers.thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers-Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful Helen. I love the embossed panel which really sets off your gorgeous image.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a beautiful card,love the image on this bless you for playing at anything goes this week hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining our "Embossing" challenge this week on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Helen :)

    This is a fab and funky summer card, great image and layout! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...