Pages

Monday 27 June 2011

Less is More - Week 21

This is my card for challenge 21 at 'Less is More' which is a sketch challenge.  I used a strip of Doodlebug paper matted on to a strip of pink card on which I used my Fiskars Threading Water punch.  I've had this punch for a while but haven't used it.  When I first bought it I didn't really 'get' how it worked.  Since then I've bought a couple of the Martha Stewart punches and realised the principle is the same.  I saw the Fiskars one used on a card in a magazine last week and decided to get mine out to have another go!

The main stamped image is one of 'Claire's Sentiments' from Little Claire Designs which I stamped and coloured.  The two little cupcakes either side are from a Do Crafts set and I punched them out with my circle punch - again neglected since I bought my Nestabilities but it was just the right size for this card.

I'd like to enter the card in the following challenges:

Moving Along With the Times - 'clean and simple'
Shopping Our Stash - 'tools of the trade' (my two punches)
Less is More - I followed the sketch
Cupcake Craft Challenges - 'cooking up a storm'

15 comments:

  1. what a cute card, love the bp's! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card Helen, the Cupcakes look scrummy...thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week and good luck! :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like that Helen a very clean crisp card which is how I like them, really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen, I think this is just so cool, really professional, and as someone said above, very crisp and clean. I love that style and think this looks great. Thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT this week, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Helen, your Threading Water punching looks great... I love mine!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous Helen...!

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do use the most gorgeous shades of pink on your cards Helen! This is so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Helen, thanks for playing on MAWTT with our CAS Challenge this week Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card Helen, so delicate
    Love the edge punch
    Thank you very much
    Diva LIM
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card Helen. Love the cupcakes and pretty colours.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute and that Fiskars punch is one of my all-time favorites! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a bright and cheerful birthday card! I love it! My Card

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card - very elegant and perfect for this week's CAS challenge at MAWTT - thank you so much for sharing with us. Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty with the pastel shades - lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. yum yum! Love me some cake! Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us for this week's Cupcake Challenge. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...