Pages

Saturday 18 June 2011

Tiny Tiddler ....

This is a Sugar Nellie stamps called 'Tiny Tiddler' that I've had for a few months but have only just got round to using for the first time!  I've used some Do Crafts dotty paper with it and have also used some blue Bazzill card which I put through my swiss dots Cuttlebug folder to create the panel to the side of the image.  The little sentiment and the white card candy are from Craftwork Cards.

I'd like to enter the card in the following challenges:

Sweet Stamps - 'embossing'
A Spoonful of Sugar - 'splish splash'
My Mum's Craft Shop - 'seeing spots'
Shopping our Stash - 'SOS challenge' (stamp from Sugar Nellie, seaside theme and spots)

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Helen...

    have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. spectacular summer scene..love the spots..thanks for joining us at the SOS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on out SOS challenge, love all the S-things you used!
    Thanks for joining us at SOS this week!

    Hugs,
    Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a gorgeous card,very pretty indeedy

    thank you for joining us at MMCS

    JJ
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh love that sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the colors on this are just so sweet! Thanks for playing along on the Sweet Stamps.com blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute image, and great coloring. Thanks for joining us this week on Shopping our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card. Cute image. Thanks for joining our Sweet Stamps challenge this week. I hope you will give Sweet Stamps images a try.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...