Pages

Sunday 3 July 2011

Little Claire Designs - New July Club Stamps

This month's club stamp set from Little Claire Designs is a very cute little set with a lovely variety of images.  In my first card, you'll see the main hedgehog design and also the circular sentiment which is the same style as the 'Claire's Sentiments' stamps.  I've used some Forever Friends paper on this card together with some matching card and I've coloured my Card Candy to match and paper and the hedgehog's hat.  My base card is one of the scalloped card blanks from Craftwork Cards.
My second card is an easel card using the same image, this time with some paper that was free with one of the magazines and some pink card.  I've coloured the little paper flower to match my image.  On this one, I've used the sentiment as the stopper and here it is closer up so you can see all the detail on it:
I'd like to enter the first card in the following challenges:

Pear Tree Designs - 'stamp something'
Allsorts Challenge - 'free and easy'

I'll be back tomorrow with some more cards made with another of the images from the same stamp set.

8 comments:

  1. I love that little hedgehog Helen, brill card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhhhhh just the sweetest hun..!

    have a lovely afternoon...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Helen! :) HelenR x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards - super cute images.
    Thanks for playing Free & Easy with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous creation Helen.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Cards love the soft pastel colours...

    Thanks for joining in our Free and easy theme this week at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...