Pages

Monday 31 October 2011

Little Claire Christmas Class

Here are a couple of cards from a class I taught on Saturday morning for Little Claire Designs using some of the Red Gingham Christmas products. 

This first one uses the very cute Little George stamp.  The base card is one of the Little Claire blue tag cards and some of the snowflake paper plus two of the Christmas die cut sentiments and some white Card Candi.  The ribbon is white organza with little blue snowflakes on it which fits perfectly with the rest of the design.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Jingle Belles - 'not a creature was stirring'
I Love Promarkers - 'tags' (second entry)

And this is my second card:

Not an easy one to photograph!  I've used some of the Red Gingham printed acetate with a piece of the Glitter Sparkle Sheet on the reverse - it's a bit like the old sticky backed plastic but sparkly rather than clear.  It's a great way to add sparkle to a card without the mess of glitter!  The backing paper I've used is from Dovecraft and across the middle of the card I've used the red and gold Gingham Peel Offs.  I used a strip of the red peel off and then placed the squares from the gold sheet into it (a bit fiddly but worth the effort!)  I used a couple of red squares in each corner and a peel off greeting.

A couple of challenges for this card:

Crafty Purple Frog - 'sparkle'
Totally Papercrafts - 'glitter it' 

8 comments:

  1. Love that tag card Helen, and what great images. Thanks for joining us on I Love Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely pair of cards, just gorgeous
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen. What a cute owl. Lovely tag card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous holiday cards! I especially love that accordion tag booklet, such s clever design and beautifully made! Love that sweet owl too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those sweet little holiday tags ... so glad you joined our creature feature at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just so gorgeous hun....

    thanks for joining us at tpc...and good luck..!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there

    Beautiful creation - thank you for sharing with us at the Crafty Purple Frog Challenge!

    kaos

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...