Pages

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Creative Craft Show, Manchester on Saturday Plus a Quick Card!


Just a quick post today - I haven't had much time for blogging recently because I've been working on some new Little Claire things due for release soon.  I'm also busy preparing for the Creative Craft Show in Manchester on Saturday where I'll be demoing on the Little Claire stand.  Please come and say hello if you're there - it would be lovely to put names to faces and blogs!

The card I'm sharing today was made with a Little Claire stamp called 'Daisy' - a really great image and something a little bit different for me!  The sentiment is one of the Little Claire die cuts from the 'Sentiment Mix' set.  Papers from Craft Creations and card blank from Craftwork Cards.
Some 'anything goes' challenges for this one:

4 comments:

  1. A great card Helen.
    Thank you so much for entering our FREE & EASY challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, Love this card. Camper vans are very popular in my family! Good luck for Saturday and keep all your tools close by! Enjoy the day. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck for Saturday Helen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Helen! As usual I love the image, papers and layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...