Pages

Friday 6 July 2012

A Day in the Park - New from Nutcrafters


A brand new range of digi stamps has just been released by Nutcrafters called 'Making a Scene'.  Each design includes the main image and a coordinating background.  Today I'm showcasing 'A Day in the Park' - this one actually comes with two main images plus the background and my cards have been made using Polly and her poodle.  You can find the digi stamp set here on the Nutcrafters website.

For my first card (above) I used some Craft Creations paper plus some purple card - the strip across the middle was punched with my Threading Water punch.

I also made a second card using just the main image without the background:


For this one I used papers from Papermania plus some kraft to layer it up.

There are more digi stamps in the same series and I'll be showcasing them all over the next couple of weeks.

I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

Anything Goes - 'polka dots with a birthday theme' (first card)
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - 'scallops' (second card)
My Time to Craft - 'it's raining cats and dogs'
Papertake Weekly - 'anything goes'
Crafty Catz - 'spots'

9 comments:

  1. Great cards love the image & the idea of having a background is fab!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful creation thanks for joining in with our challenge at CRAFTY CATZ this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous cards Helen, lovely images and such beautiful colours too

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet cards. I love the scene on the first and something about the layout n the second is just perfect.

    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Love Mickaela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, lovely colours. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin'.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are beautiful Helen and love the scenery on the first card....so clever!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card, great image and LO, thanks for joining our challenge at Anything goes, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are gorgeous Helen...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards Helen, thank you for joining in at ~Sweet Stampin'~ this week. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...