Pages

Sunday 22 July 2012

Nativity Philip


It's been an amazingly warm day here today and I've been making Christmas cards!  This one was made with a Pink Gem digi called 'Nativity Philip' - it's an image I got a few weeks back but this this is the first time I've used it.

I've also used some pale blue gingham and kraft paper from Craft Creations, some Card Candi, pale blue gems and a sentiment from Craftwork Cards.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Waste Not Wednesdays - my digi stamp
Crimbo Crackers - 'penguins or animals'
Totally Stampalicious - 'Christmas in July'
Paperplay Challenges - 'Christmas in July'
2 Sisters Challenge Blog - 'Christmas in July with an animal'
Gem of a Challenge - 'kraft at Christmas'
Addicted to Stamps - 'Christmas in July'

13 comments:

  1. Adorable Helen....:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Helen, I love the cute image

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fab card Helen well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ,love the fabulous image and great details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card thanks for sharing with us at 2sisters this week good luck with the challenge tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous card Claire!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blimey Helen Christmas cards again, does not see two minutes since you were posting them last year. Great card by the way

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Christmas card. I love th image, the layout and soft blue colour. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww this is scrummy Helen....love it! Thank you for joining AGOAC xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww! Helen, this is so adorable, I love the design and gorgeous gingham. Thanks for joining us at AGOAC.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful christmas card!! Thank you for joining us at ATSC!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Helen, the image is adorable.
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamps
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is lovely! Hugs, Ani
    P.S. I have a candy over at http://cardmaniachallenges.blogspot.com/ if you're interested...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...