Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2012

More Christmas Changing Tree Plus Digi Background Paper


'Christmas Changing Tree' is one of Little Claire's new designs for this year and follows on from the original 'Changing Tree'.  The idea behind the set is that you have a base tree image which you can then decorate with lots of little stamps to make your own unique design.  You can find the full set (including the tree) here on the website and, if you've already got the tree stamp, you can buy just the little embellishment stamps here.

For my cards I've also used the digi paper 'Christmas Changing Tree Background' paper which is available in two sizes here and here - I've used the smaller of the two designs.

For my first card (above) I made a circular easel card using one of the Little Claire 'Christmas Text' stamps on the strip across the base.

And here's my second card:


I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

Passion for Promarkers - 'shaped card' (first card)
The Stamping Boutique - 'show me the presents'
My Time to Craft Challenge - 'Christmas in August'
Allsorts Challenge Blog - 'going round in circles'
Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog - 'circles' (first card)
PaperPlay Challenges - 'shaped card'
Celebrate the Occasion - 'Christmas in August'
Fresh Brewed Blog - 'rubber stamps only'

25 comments:

  1. Love your easel card and the DP use used. Thank you for playing along this week at The Stamping Boutique. Good luck in the challenge and I hope to see you in the next challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl TSB DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, awesome cards! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Helen, I love the image and the colours are fabulous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! Love the coordinating digi stamp and paper. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Celebrate The Occasion!

    Tonya
    CTO DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't decide which one is better, they're both great! Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again. Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two beautiful cards, love the image and the papers. Thanks for joining us this fortnight at My Time To Craft.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Helen. Love it, x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, fantastic cards. They are both do gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining ua at CTO this week, Rchel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Helen your cards are absolutely gorgeous, I love that cute image.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I live both cards. The easel card is beautiful and the tree is so fun on both layouts.
    Thanks for playing along with us at The Stamping Boutique.

    Kim
    http://sherrodstudiostamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such amazing holiday cards!!! LOVE the circle one--it's fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous Helen, thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have made a lovely card which fits our challenge well. Thanks for taking part in Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Crafty Ann's Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. The image is so cute!!! I love how you put bling all around the image. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  16. What great cards. Thanks for playing along with The Stamping Boutique.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh i love this image and it's great your papers match. I see you went with the circle like myself...good call..Thanks for joining us at PFP this week..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great cards! the tree image is beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at My Time to Craft.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful tree image, and I love the shaped card!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Helen, what a pretty shaped card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Great matching papers too. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the circle card! Thank you for joinin us at The Stamping Boutique.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Both cards are so adorable, love that you went with circles on your easel card, too cute! Thank you for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Christmas in August" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. What fun whimsical cards!
    Love them :)
    Thanks for joining CTO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's me again. Beautiful card! Love the cute, little present.
    Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...