Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2012

New Challenge at Nutcrafters - Glitter and Gems


This week at Nutcrafters we'd like to see creations made with 'Glitter and Gems' - for more details about our new challenge and to see the cards from my fellow Design Team members, have a look here on the Nutcrafters blog.

For my card (above) I've used one of the new Christmas digis which will be added to the website very soon.  The paper I've used is from the Back to Basics Christmas Modern paper pack and I've layered it with some silver metallic card and nail head stickers.  I've used Glamour Dust on the image (not easy to see on the photo but I promise it's there!) and a sentiment from Craftwork Cards.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Love to Create Challenge Blog - 'things with wings'
Raise the Bar - 'I believe I can fly'
Southern Girls Challenge - 'it's well bling bling'
Digital Tuesday Challenge - 'things with wings'
Fab'n'Funky Challenges - 'things with wings'
Crafting for All Seasons - 'things with wings'

11 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous Helen. I love the image and the colours. Fab layout too.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. Thanks for playing at Digital Tuesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Helen. It's me again! Just popping back to say thank you for taking part in the FAb n Funky Challenge this week

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sweet card Helen.Lovely colours, nice and subtle.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at Love to Create, your card is lovely. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helen this is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for joinin gus this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Helen, lovely image...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card :) Thank you for sharing it with us at That Craft Place Challenge blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for joining in on our I Believe I can Fly challenge over at Raise The Bar!
    ~*Joni RTB DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very pretty card! Thanks for participating in LOVE TO CREATE challenge!! Hope to see you again!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...