Pages

Friday 5 October 2012

New from Nutcrafters - Postcard to Santa


Today I'm sharing another card made with one of the brand new Santa Collection digis from Nutcrafters - this one is called 'Postcard to Santa' and you can find it here on the website as a digi and here as a limited edition acrylic stamp.

I've kept my card very simple because I think the postcard image is so cute.  The paper I've used is from the Back to Basics Vintage Christmas pack and I've added some gold mirror card, Card Candi and a sentiment from Craftwork Cards.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Tuesday Throwdown - 'cute and cuddly'
OLLCB - 'Santa'
Crafts 4 Eternity - 'when I grow up'
Winter Wonderland - 'across the miles'

12 comments:

  1. Love the cute Santa postcard (think I might have to get that) - super card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 92 - hope to see you again soon - new challenge tomorrow morning. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Helen! I love that fun Santa postcard! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! That image is absolutely adorable! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week!
    <3 Emily L.-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great Christmas card. Really like that postcard design. Thank you for sharing at Little Miss Muffet Challenges. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs Frea, DT member LMM Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a wonderful card, thank you for sharing it with us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty card!

    Thank you for sharing at Sparkles Christmas Challenges this time
    Good luck in the draw

    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a really cute Christmas card. Love it!

    Thanks for joining us as Tuesday Throwdown this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh i love the cute postcard .. perfect for our challenge at Winter Wonderland
    God luck
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Sparkles Christmas challenge....Traditional Christmas good luck and hope to see you again Dt Member Sandra H x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my word this is soooo cute and totally adorable, a truly wonderful Christmas card, thank you for joining our challenge at OLLCB
    Hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooooo cute love the postcard idea
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  12. so glad you joined us at Ooh La la with your sweet Santa card
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...