Pages

Saturday 13 October 2012

Squirrel and the Fox Blog Hop Winner!


It's time to announce the lucky winner of the prize from my part in The Squirrel and the Fox first birthday blog hop!

The prize here on my blog is from The Digi Garden and is 7 digi stamps!


I've put everyone's name in a hat (well, OK a cardboard box!) and the lucky winner is (drum roll please!)

Naomi Edwards

Congratulations, Naomi - I'll pass your details on to our blog coordinators and they will be in touch with your prize.

Don't forget to check our main blog here for upcoming details of all the winners and for lots of great future challenges!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...