Pages

Friday 21 December 2012

Little Claire Blog Project - Quick and Easy Treat Bag


It's my turn to host the Friday Blog Project today at Little Claire and I've chosen to make a very quick and easy Christmas Treat Bag.

I've done a step by step tutorial with photos which is on the blog here if you'd like to take a look.  The sleigh stamps and sentiment is from 'The Magic of Christmas' stamp set - definitely one of my favourite Little Claire Christmas designs for this year.  You can find it here on the website.  The paper I've used is from Craft Creations and I've also used some green and red Bazzill.

I'd like to enter my little creation in the following challenges:

Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog - 'with love at Christmas'
Milk Coffee Challenge - 'Christmas or Winter Holiday'
The Stamping Shack - 'let the holidays begin'
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - 'anything Christmassy'
I Love Promarkers - 'anything but square'
The Stamping Boutique - 'gift packaging'
The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop - 'it's Christmas'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes for Christmas'
Card Crafter's Circle - 'Christmas'

11 comments:

  1. what a lovely gift, great image too, thank you for sharing it with us at the Joanna Sheen Challenge
    Hugs and Merry Xmas
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Helen, I love the design and beautiful image

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable treat bag! Love the papers and image! Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Shack!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see more of your gorgeous creativity for my CHNC challenge 103 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely treat bag! So pretty! Merry Christmas and thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Helen! this is delightful! I'm thinking that the linky list was closed, as it wasn't adjusted for the post going live in Australian Summer Time... it's open now, so feel free to link your beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so sweet and festive!


    Merry Christmas!

    --Cheryl--

    Stop by my blog to check out my Winter Blog Candy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute & it has a daintiness about it. Thanks for joining us this week at TSB. Good Luck to you. I hope you will join us for our final challenge. :) Patti TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have yet to make one of these treat bags. Great job. Thank you for playing along this week at The Stamping Boutique. Good luck in the challenge and I hope to see you in the next challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl TSB DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous project.....Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers x

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow fabby treat bag, thanks for sharing with us at TPLRS, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...