Pages

Saturday 30 March 2013

Little Claire Class - Be the First


Today I'm sharing a couple of cards I designed for one of the Little Claire classes I taught recently.  The first one (above) was made using the very cute 'Yes Miss' stamp which you can find here on the Little Claire website.  I used Bazzill card to create a gatefold card, added patterned paper and finished with some Card Candi.


This second card was made using the 'Garden Shelves' stamp which you can find here on the website.  I've decoupaged some elements on the design and also scored the card at the left hand side to create a spine on the card.

I'd like to enter these cards in the following challenges:

Crafts 4 Eternity - 'cute as you like' (first card)
Happy Campers Challenge - add dimension (second card)
Southern Girls Challenge - 'the kids are allright' (first card)
I Love Promarkers - 'spring is in the air' (second card)
Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge - 'cards for kids' (first card)
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - 'anything goes'
Creative Craft Challenges - 'for the kids'
OLLCB - 'it's a man thing' (second card)
Hiding in My Craftroom - 'freestyle'
Totally Gorjuss - 'something blue' (first card)

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards,love the fab images.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both lovely, but I do like the garden shelves. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ HIMCR ♥DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. So love the surprise on the inside.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Easter.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are lovely Helen. Thank you for share your creation with us at Crafts 4 Eternity. Enjoy the rest of your Eater.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards Helen, thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two fab cards Helen ,love the images and fab designs
    Thanks for joining us at the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge
    Good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards Helen. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great cards, love the images you have used!!
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...