Pages

Thursday 30 May 2013

New from Little Claire - Dachshunds in Sqaures


There's another new release from Little Claire website today and this time it's the super cute 'Dachshunds in Squares' - you can find it here on the website.

For my card I decided to cut the four squares from the stamped design and then use my scalloped square Spellbinders die to cut out a mat for each square and then I layered the card base with two colours of polka dot paper.  The sentiments I've used are peel offs.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - 'die cuts'
Simon Says Stamp - 'anything goes'
Stamp n doodle - '3 or more layers'
Created With Love - 'you lift me up'
Songbird Challenges - 'all creatures great and small'
Crafting By Designs - 'anything goes'
Addicted to Stamps and More - 'make your mark'
Party Time Tuesdays - 'anything goes'

12 comments:

  1. Love the images. Cute. Thanks for joining our You Lift me Up challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the images of this gorgeous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, just adorable, I used to have a dachshund so this one's a real winner for me! Love the colour combo too. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous hun...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow great card so cute. Thanks for joining in the fun at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely :) I really like the design and colours you used. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! thanks for playing with "CWLC" this week. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute! Those doggies are totally cute and I love the layout with squares. Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's really pretty Helen. Lovely. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute little doggie scenes! I really like all the squares and scallops. Thanks for playing at ATSM this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hihi, what a cute and fun card!

    Thank you for joining us in the Songbird Challenge Blog.

    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...