Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Create and Craft 4 Day Deal - By the Water's Edge Part 3


Today I'm sharing the last three of the cards I made as samples for the current 4 Deal Day on Create and Craft, the great 'By the Water's Edge CD rom from Card Creations Plus.  I've really enjoyed making these cards and there's a great range of pictures and papers on the CD.



I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

Party Time Tuesdays - 'anything goes' (first card)
The Craft Garden - 'colour inspiration' (third card)
Southern Girls Challenge - 'punch it out' (first card)
Crafting By Designs - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards,gorgeous images and colours.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card ♥
    Thanks for playing at SGC
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely gorgeous! Where can I get this CD?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen, Such pretty cards, and I especially like the ones where the main focal point is attached to the partial front. Thank you for sharing these lovely pieces in the June challenge at The Craft Garden.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty! I really like the way you showcased each of the pictures! The 1st one is my favourite!

    Thank you for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Crafting by Designs!
    Do join us again!
    Hugs
    Rene

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...