Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Nutcrafters Challenge Reminder - Clean and Simple


Just a quick reminder that there's still time to enter our 'clean and simple' challenge on the Nutcrafters Challenge Blog - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used one of the new Christmas digis which will be available on the website very soon.  I've used a Cuttlebug embossing folder to create the background.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Loves Rubberstamps - 'sentiment on the front of the card'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge - 'clean and simple'
Hobbycutz - 'anything goes'
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - 'anything goes with ribbon'
Addicted to Stamps and More - 'make your mark'
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge - 'no designer paper'
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - 'emboss it'

14 comments:

  1. Briliant.....love that image!
    hugs Jo x

    (I have a little candy if you're interested)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun Christmas card, I love the Santa image! The piece of embossed dots looks very cute! :)

    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!
    Laura :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is a fab card Helen.So cute too.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card. Love the fun image. A perfect entry for our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps. Thanks for joining us. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card. Thanks for joining us over at the paper nest dolls x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun image, love how you put the focus on two main colors!! Thanks for joining our C&S challenge over at The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Paper Nest Dolls "CAS Challenge” with us! Just loved your card, and hope to see you back here for our next challenge!

    PND DT
    Jenn Zeeb

    ReplyDelete
  8. While I love your card, I'm not sure about seeing Santa in his unmentionables ;) Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at Hobbycutz this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute! I love the embossing! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh - this is toooo cute!! I just might have to get myself that digi. Love the embossing too. Thanks for joining us this week at ATS&M.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Helen. Santa doing some washing made me giggle. Great card. Thanks for joining the fun at ATS&M. Monika

    ReplyDelete
  12. Helen: Your cards are so super sweet. I really enjoy your blog. I'd like to invite you to come by and play along in our weekly challenges at Word Art Wednesday Challenge Blog. It's always Anything Goes, you can enter up to 5 times per week, and we have AWESOME prizes each week. I would really LOVE to have you join us, and hope to see you soon!
    God bless,
    Karen Letchworth, Blog Owner
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card! Thank you for joining us this week at Crafter's Café!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this little Santa. He is so cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafter's Cafe this week.

    Em, Team B DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...