Pages

Monday 21 July 2014

New Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge - Case Your Favourite


Our challenge this week at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long is to 'case your favourite'.  I've never cased a card before and had to do a quick internet search to find out what I needed to do!  The definition I found was 'copy and share' so that's what I've gone with!!

You can find all the details about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the Design Team here on the challenge blog.  We're sponsored this week by:


And the card I've cased was created by one of my CSAYL design team mates, Jenny and here it is:


I've used one of the digis from the Pretty Papers Pretty Ribbons 'Let It Snow' digi set which is here on their website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles - '12 months of Christmas link up
Lexi's Creations - 'Christmas in July'
The Corrosive Challenge - 'Christmas in July'
Come and Get It Challenge - 'Christmas in July'
Graph'It Colouring Challenge - 'Christmas colours'

4 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas card. Great little details. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Helen. This is a nice card. I love the snowflakes and Candi buttons you added to it. Thank you for playing at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny- DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 186 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. trop mignon, elle est tellement charmante et si sympa, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...