Pages

Tuesday 5 August 2014

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - A Song Title


We've got a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz challenge blog and this week our theme is 'a song title'.  For all the details of the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

My song title is 'Africa' by Toto - if you've never heard the song, have a look at the video on You Tube.  It's one of my all time favourites.

I've used the wonderful 'Silhouette Elephants' from Little Claire - you can find it here on their website.  I used an x-cut alphabet die to cut the word.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenge:

Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Stamping Sensations - 'anything goes'
My Time to Craft - 'use kraft'
Creatalicious Challenges - 'monochrome'
CCEE Stampers - 'song inspiration'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes'
Allsorts Challenge - 'favourite things' (kraft paper/card because it goes with everything!)

9 comments:

  1. Great interpretation of the song Helen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great scene! Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and great design, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beuatiful card Helen, love that stamp.
    It reminds me also of the Elephant song :-D
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your favourite things with us at Allsorts this week, we hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful card. Thank you for playing along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge.

    Nadja DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Helen, what a beautiful scene! I love the tone-on-tone stamping, so chic! Thanks for joining in at My Time To Craft, hun!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great interpretation for the song Africa, love it. Many thanks Helen for your DT inspirational card for Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful scene. Love the look of your card. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Stamping Sensation.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...