Pages

Wednesday 17 September 2014

WOYWW 276


This is a photo of the table behind my work desk and all the goodies I bought last Saturday at the craft show at Event City in Manchester - plenty here to keep me busy!!

There were a lot of reduced price Christmas paper pads which I just couldn't resist and the holly die set on the right hand side of the photo was also reduced.  The butterflies are little metal ones which were half price too!

I think the only full price things I bought were the packs of red jewels, the pack of calendar pads for next year and ten rolls of double sided tape.  And just in case you're counting - there are only nine in the photo because I'd already started using one!

I'm linking this up to WOYWW and looking forward to having a nosey at everyone's work desks this week.

4 comments:

  1. Look at all this Christmas goodness have fun creating with it all it's sure to keep you busy :) hugs Nikki C 13

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of goodies - looks like Christmas arrived early for you! Some of them look like real bargains! zsuzsa #64

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great haul! I love Christmas paper packs and you got one heck of a bargain there!

    Hugs
    Brenda 56

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing selection of delicious goodies - enjoy playing, and do show us what you come up with. Hugs, Chris # 29

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...