Pages

Thursday 2 October 2014

New CRAFT Challenge - Embossing


A new challenge has started today on the CRAFT challenge blog and this week our theme is 'embossing'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors for this week's challenge are:


and


and


For my card I've used 'Winter Elf' from Scrapper's Delight which you can find here on their website.  My embossing was created with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles - '12 months of Christmas link up'
Completely Christmas - 'anything goes'
A Random Fan - 'monchromatic'
Crafting When We Can Challenge Blog - 'no designer papers'

1 comment:

  1. your card is so awesome and nice!

    hugs and kisses from germany, silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...