Pages

Friday 24 October 2014

New Sweet 7 Challenge - Halloween


We've got a new challenge today at the Sweet 7 Designs Challenge Blog.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used one of the new Halloween digis which will be available in the store very soon.  The paper I've used is from First Edition.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafts 4 Eternity - 'halloween'
Creative Knockouts - 'halloween'
Cute Card Thursday - 'trick or treat'
MilkCoffee Challenge - 'halloween'
Crafty Boots Challenge - 'falling leaves or halloween'
Dream Valley Challenges - 'halloween'

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card - love the fancy edge. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet card. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image for Fall. Thanks for playing with Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Halloween card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Thank you for playing along at Milk Coffee this challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...