Pages

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Inky Impressions Inspiration Post


Here's my final card of 2014 - an inspiration post for Inky Impressions using 'Nickie Putting on the Ritz' which you can find here on the Inky Impressions website.

I've made a shaped card this time using some little flower embellishments I've had for ages, some gems and a sentiment from Clearly Besotted.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Creative Fingers - 'anything goes'
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Hiding In My Craftroom - 'freestyle'
Digitally Sweet Challenge - 'anything goes'

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card, great papers, design and the image is darling. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

    Sue - HIMCR DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Such a sweet image. Fun card fold too. Love it!
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
    Hugs,
    Lena – DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...