Pages

Wednesday 31 December 2014

My Favourite Five Creations of 2014


Having joined in last week and shared my favourite Christmas creations, I'm now back to share my five favourite creations of 2014.  I'll be linking this post up to Debby's blog here - there are some fantastic entries already!

It wasn't an easy choice at all but here goes with my five favourite creations of 2014:


First of all, a little gift wallet made with one of my all time favourite Little Claire stamp sets called called 'Oh Man' which you can find here on their website.  I love paper piecing this stamp and it's just so perfect for men's cards.  The round sentiment I've used is from the new set called 'Rebecca's Really Useful Sentiments - Male' which is here on the website.


Next from Pink Gem it has to be this Christmas card which I just love.  I used two digis merged together - 'Nativity Andy' which is here and 'Nativity Chloe' which is here.  The sentiment is an old Hero Arts one.  I know it's another Christmas card but I really love it.


I became part of the team of Imagine That Guest Designers over the summer and was very excited to be asked by Kris to stay on after that as part of the main Design Team.  She has such a varied collection of digis and there were lots I could have chosen but eventually I picked this card made with the 'Lighthouse' digi set which is here.  It's such peaceful image and I've used it on several cards this year.


Again I've only joined the Inky Impressions Design Team very recently so a lot of the cards I've made so far are Christmas ones.  This easel card was my first as a proper Design Team member using 'Umbrella Lili' which is here and the 'Dance in the Rain' digi which is here.  I love the range of characters from Inky Impressions and they have some beautiful sentiments too.


And finally a very simple post-it note holder made using a Nutcrafters digi - because of the technical issues with the website, I can't provide a link at the moment.  I've made lots of these post-it note holders using different digis - they're so simple to make.

So there it is, my favourite five creations of the last year.  Happy New Year to everyone and see you in 2015 for lots more crafting!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Helen
    5 fabulous cards...
    Hugs Sylvie HNY....x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen this is a stunning series of creations, a true showcase of your wonderful creative talent. Its hard to pick a favourite. Thank you so much for sharing them with your bloggy friends. Also wishing you a 2015 filled with tons of love and happiness xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome and lovely cards - because of my moms love for lighthouses I was immediately drawn to that card but each one is art!! You have a gift for coloring and then taking your images and adding the right touches to them to make them sing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...