Pages

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Santa Stop Here!


I couldn't resist making another Christmas card with this little guy from Pink Gem Designs - he's called Henry.  He appears in a few Christmas stamps - this one is called 'Santa Stop Here Henry' and you can find him here on the Pink Gem website.

I've used paper from Papermania and some kraft and white card to layer the design.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Fairytale Stampers - 'everything goes'
A Girl Who Crafts - 'Christmas'
Hiding in My Craftroom - 'freestyle'
Craft for the Craic - 'favourite Christmas colours' (red, green and kraft)
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'whatever is still urgently needed'
Paper Nest Dolls Challenge - 'anything goes'
I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'

9 comments:

  1. Your Christmas card is adorable Helen, I love the cute Dog image he is so cute. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and all of the best for the New Year. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous hun....and Merry Christmas too....

    Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so cute Helen. Loving the festive colouring and the pretty design paper. Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed festive season and a 2015 filled with tons of love and joy.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card, so cute :) thank you for joining us on Craft for the Craig :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely little card. Thank you for sharing with Fairytale Stampers - Myrna (GD)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, lovely design, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers, hope you had a merry Christmas and have a very happy 2015,
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya your work is amazing I see such a talented artist. When I view your makes. thank you for joining us at the papernest dolls challenge blog have a fabulous 2015 hugs from Sharon xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card, such a fun image!!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!
    I'm sure, Santa couldn't resist this cute invitation and brought many many nice presents :-D
    Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Fairytale Stampers :-)

    xx Karola xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...