Pages

Saturday 10 January 2015

GDT Card for My Time to Craft - Stripes


Today I'm very excited to be joining the team at My Time to Craft as a GDT member.


The theme for the new challenge starting today is 'stripes' - you can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used one of the stamps from the 'Christmas Snowmen Stamp Set' which is available here on the Little Claire website.  The sentiment I've used is from the same set.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

ABC Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes'
Christmas Cards All Year Round - 'anything goes'
Crafts 4 Eternity - 'blue tones'
Crafty Creations Challenges - 'brrrr blues'
Eureka Stamps - 'snowman or snowflakes'
If You Give a Crafter a Cookie - 'inspiration picture'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'inspired by a Christmas song/carol' (my sentiment is a line from 'Winter Wonderland'
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog - 'anything goes/fun in the snow'

17 comments:

  1. I love the expressions on the faces of the snow men and stripes are always fun to use. Really lovely card.

    Love Alli Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your GDT role Helen your card is fabulous such a cute image and pretty design.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen its such a fun snow scene and I love the striped design paper.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card with a cute image Helen, glad to have you with us as GDT at MTTC.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka for our Snowman or Snowflakes Challenge.
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card hun, love the image!

    Welcome aboard, I hope you enjoy your time with us at GD xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card with a cute Snowman :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Helen :-) such a cute image, fabulous ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at Eureka Stamp Challenge this week. Hope to see you again soon!!!

    Kathy - Eureka DT
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Helen. So happy to have you with us at My Time To Craft!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card, I love the stripes! Thanks for joining us at Eureka this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 62 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT - thank you also for entering this for my CHNC challenge 211 and also our CCAYR January challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This lovely Helen. Love the image.

    Welcome along to MTTC :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this snowy trio Helen, thanks for bringing them along to CCAYR and Good Luck!! Sarah :0)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful Christmas card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge! We hope you'll join us throughout the year!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...