Pages

Friday 24 April 2015

Little Claire Friday Blog Project - Post-It Note Holder


It's my turn to share a project today on the Little Claire Blog and I've made a little post-it note holder.  You can see my step by step photo tutorial here on the Little Claire blog.

I've used the very cute 'Dinkies Waggy Westie' stamp which you can find here on the Little Claire website.

There are lots of great Dinkies stamps on the Little Claire website here and they have also just added some new Mini Scallop Cards to the website here - they are the perfect size to used with the Dinkies stamps.


On 30 May I will be hosting a Little Claire Workshop here on the Wirral using the Dinkies Stamps - all the details are here on the website.

I'd like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Not Just Cards Challenge - 'anything goes'
Dream Valley Challenges - 'let's get krafty'
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 'anything goes'
Simply Papercraft - 'anything goes/lots of layers'
Crafts 4 Eternity - 'anything goes'

8 comments:

  1. Helen this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen,
    I love this project. It is bright and fun!
    Thanks for joining us over at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends!
    Hugs
    Sandra (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your little pup is so cute on the gingham papers! perfect for a note pad holder. :)

    I am sure you will have loads of fun at your upcoming workshop, too!

    enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your cute post it holder - thanks for sharing your lovely project at ATSM this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helen - Very lovely Post-It holder. Cute. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project Helen, thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenges. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your post-it-note project is absolutely A-DOR-A-BLE! I'd keep this on my desk simply as decoration; too cute to use *grin* Thank you for sharing your creativity in the ATSM gallery!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity! Fabulous post-it note project! hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...