Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2015

New Inky Impressions Challenge - Kraft It


We've got a new challenge today on the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'kraft it'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used 'Back to School Nicholas' - you can find him here on the Inky Impressions website.  

I've layered my image with kraft paper, white card and red gingham paper from Craft Creations and then used some red Card Candi to finish the card.

We also have a great new Inky Impressions new release today - to see my DT card for the new release, have a look here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Paper Shelter - 'for the boys'
Dream Valley Challenges - 'use kraft'
Sentimental Sundays - 'no sentiment'
Simply Papercraft - 'anything goes/steampunk' (anything goes)

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Helen! What a cute card! The image is so sweet, and I love your red and white and kraft colour combo, it looks so fresh!

    I hope all is well with you! And thanks for joining in at Dream Valley, too!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image! I love the papers you used in this card! Thanks for sharing at Simply Papercraft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little boys card! Thanks for sharing with us at Sentimental Sundays this week!

    AJ ~ DT Sentimental Sundays

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks so cute, love the colours you chose for him to, thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this time hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card and thanks for joining The Paper Shelter.

    Hugs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...