Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2015

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Gingham/Checks


We've got a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this week we're looking for 'gingham/checks/plaid'.  The theme is my choice - I have a big of a gingham paper addiction!  You can find all the details about the challenge here.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs called 'Keep Calm and Drink Beer' - you can find it here on their website.

I've used the pre-coloured version and layered it with black and white paper as well as red gingham paper.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenges - 'anything goes'
Eureka Stamps Challenge - 'for the boys'
Pile It On Challenge - 'adult beverages'
The Pink Elephant Challenge - 'anything goes'
Creative Knockouts - 'sentimentally yours'
Crafting By Designs - 'sentimentally'

4 comments:

  1. Striking card Helen. Thanks for the link to the digi - very useful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the digi phrase you've used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great guy card. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great guy card! Thanks for joining us at Eureka! Stamps during For The Boys challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...