Pages

Wednesday 8 July 2015

New Inky Impressions Challenge - Use Two or More Die Cuts


For our new challenge today on the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog, we're asking you to use 'two or more die cuts'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Inky Impressions called 'Valentine's Princess' - you can find her here on the Inky Impressions website.

My die cuts are - the stitched circle die, the scalloped circle die, the corner die and the label die I've used for the sentiment.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Card Crew - 'die cuts'
Incy Wincy Designs - 'spots and dots'
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Jo's Scrap Shack - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish this week for our "Anything Goes" challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card :) Thanks for playing in the challenge at Jo's Funday Friday challenges :)
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...