Pages

Sunday 27 September 2015

Little Claire Blog Project - New Outline Stickers


I've just realised that I haven't shared the cards I made for the Little Claire blog just over a week ago!

This is one of my cards and the details about the materials and how to make it are here on the Little Claire blog.  I've used one of the new Little Claire outline sticker sheets 'Silhouette Cats on Roof' which are here on the Little Claire website and some of the wonderful Sparkle Glitter Sheet which is here.  It's like sticky backed plastic with glitter encapsulated in it - wonderful for someone like me who doesn't like loose glitter!

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks - 'sparkle and shine'
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog - 'create a sky scene'
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - 'Christmas plus a sentiment'
Creative Knockouts - 'glitter it up'
Mod Squad Challenge - 'sprinkle your sparkle'

11 comments:

  1. I love all this glitter and sparkle. Also this image - since I have a few cats....three. As I look over and they are all sleeping on a love seat near me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sparkle. A great simple card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Helen, I am a big fan of glitter and those sheets look very interesting. Love the silhouette of the cats on the roof if great. Hugs Jennifer s

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, so pretty, love the sparkle and the image sure does pop, great job. Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT 4CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. I certainly didn't know that was a sticker. It is so cute and the glitter just makes the card. Thank you for joining the Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog.
    April

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card - love all the sparkle. Thanks for playing in our Mod Squad Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card Helen, I managed to get my hands on some of this Sparkle paper at the Edinburgh Ross Papercraft show, it is amazing to use...hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Helen, good to see you here. Your card just stunning, love it so much.
    Thanks for sharing your lovely creation in The Crafter's Cafe Challenge, good luck!
    Rebecca, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 248 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...