Pages

Thursday 17 September 2015

New CRAFT Challenge - Add Some Bling


We've got a new challenge today on the CRAFT Challenge Blog and this week we're asking you to 'add some bling'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


For my card I've used 'Penguin Willie Snow Day' from Scrapper's Delights - you can find him here on their website.

My 'bling' is the sparkle on the image which I have created using a piece of the 'Sparkle Glitter Sheet' from Little Claire - it's a bit like sticky backed plastic but is clear with glitter in it.  It's great if you're like me and don't like loose glitter!  You can find it here on the Little Claire website.  I've also added some little red gems.

1 comment:

  1. Great paper and love that image on your beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...