Pages

Wednesday 9 September 2015

New Inky Impressions Challenge - Fancy Corners



We've got a new challenge today on the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'fancy corners'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digi stamp called 'Angelica's Giant Pumpkin' - you can find it here on the Inky Impressions website.  I've coloured the image with Promarkers and then used papers from Craft Creations. 

My 'fancy corners' were made using a corner die and some pearls from The Hobby House.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craft Your Passion Challenge - 'anything goes'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Our Crafty Corner - 'autumn colours'

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet card and image.Just love all the layering and Autumnal tones.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, LOVE this one Helen! That image is the cutest and oh so perfect for those Autumn/Halloweeny makes. Just gorgeous. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a tranquil card. very sweet image. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx
    http://craf-ther.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you used subtle colors to make your image stand out. This is very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Fall card..!
    Thank you for entering the #61 I love To Scrap Challenge Blog and best of luck with this great entry.
    Shaindel
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there and thanks so much for entering our very first challenge at Our Crafty Corner. I love your card. Good luck and thanks for entering, I hope you enter many more with us in the future :)
    Caro (co-owner)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...