Pages

Thursday 26 November 2015

Imagine That Digis by Kris Inspiration Post - Christmas Sled


It's my turn to share some inspiration today for Imagine That Digis by Kris and I've made a card using one of the most recent digis 'Christmas Sled'.

You can find the set here on the Imagine That website - I've used the main image plus one of the sentiments.

My card appears here on the Imagine That blog.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:  

Creative Knockouts - 'festive fun'
Star Stampz Challenge - 'lots of layers'
Animal Friends Challenge - 'animals with hats, gloves or scarves'
Crafting When We Can Challenge - 'don't forget the animals'
Passion for Promarkers - 'Christmas is coming'

6 comments:

  1. Sweet little card using that cute doggie image, Helen! Love the red polka dot and text papers! Thanks for joining in with my theme this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Helen and a sweet image, i love it.
    Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends and a hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Helen. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image. Love the papers and design you have used here. Thanks for joining in with our 'Christmas is Coming' challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, and good luck
    Eileen x..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ein tolles Werk. Danke für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...