Pages

Sunday 15 November 2015

New Sparkles Challenge - Anything But a Card


A new challenge has started today on the Sparkles Challenge Blog and this month we'd like to see 'anything but a card'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors this month are:


prize - 7 digi stamps

and


prize - goody bag

and


prize:


I'm sharing a project I designed for the November meeting of the little monthly craft club I run.  It's a desk top calendar and post-it note set.  The top part is a pad containing the post-it notes and then there's a calendar underneath.

I've used an old Little Claire stamp set called 'Camellia and Border' - it's no long available as a stamp set but is now on the website as 'Digi Camellia Flowers' and 'Digi Camellia Corner'.  The numbers I've used are from the 'Daisy Dot Alphabet' stamp set which is here on the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...