Pages

Friday 22 January 2016

Crafty Sentiments Designs on Hochanda Today!!


Suzette from Crafty Sentiments Designs will be on the Hochanda challenge today at 10.00am, 1,00pm and 5.00pm so make sure you tune in to watch!

The Design Team have been hard at work making samples for the show and here are the first of my cards using 'The Explorers' rubber stamp set.  For my first card (above) I used a page from an atlas as my background.

For my second card I picked the colours from my colouring of the image and used striped paper and green brown paper to layer up.


I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps and More - 'make your mark'
I Love Promarkers - 'use something new' (new stamp) coloured using Promarkers

1 comment:

  1. What a darling image and so well colored, Helen. I love the addition of the map for the background. Thanks for sharing this with us at ATSM this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...