Pages

Saturday 2 January 2016

GDT Inspiration Tutorial for Crafty Sentiments Designs


It's my turn to share a tutorial on the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog and this is the card I've made.  You can find my step by step photo tutorial here on the Inspiration Blog.

I've used the 'Annabel - Let's Dance' stamp which you can find here on the Crafty Sentiments Designs website,  The paper I've used is from Dovecraft and I've used punched dots and two sizes of die cuts flowers to finish the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

ABC Challenge - 'Y is for your choice'
Star Stampz Challenge - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. A great card with so much appeal! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Good luck and please play with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this looks really stunning. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...