Pages

Saturday 2 January 2016

My Favourite Five Cards of 2015

Debby has shared her five favourite cards of 2015 here on her blog and invited everyone to join her.  A big thank you to her for prompting me to look back through what I made last year.  It certainly wasn't an easy choice but here goes:


First of all a very simple card using some of the new Irresistible Images from LC Designs - these are from the 'Silhouette Romance' pack which is here on the website.   The card also led to a commission in the latest issue of  Simply Homemade magazine which I will be sharing soon.


Next a card using a digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs called 'Dandelion Wishes' which you can find here on their website.  I loved colouring this one.


Next is a very clean and simple card using the beautiful 'Queen Anne's Lace' digi stamp from Imagine That Digis by Kris.  I love this digi and it works well for so many different occasions.


During 2015 I joined the Design Team for Julia Spiri Stamps and this is one of my favourite of her digi stamps.  It's called 'Cow in a Balloon' and you can find here in Julia's Etsy shop.


I also joined the Design Team at Digi Choosday last year.  This card is one of my favourites and for this I used elements from the 'Festive Hollybobs' download from Polkadoodles - you can find it here on their website.

So there you go - my favourite five from last year.  And here's to another great year of card making and blogging ahead!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome cards as always!
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, Helen! That first one is an absolute stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous selection Helen, I particularly love the top one. Happy crafting in 2016!
    Hugs,
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...