Pages

Tuesday 19 January 2016

New Cardz for Guyz Challenge - Blue Is the Colour


We've got a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'blue is the colour'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

I used my Memory Box Happy Birthday die to make the base for my card.  The stamp I used is from the LC Designs 'Oh Man' stamp set which is here on their website.  I paper pieced the chair and the footstool colouring the rest with Promarkers.  I've then used part of one of the sentiments from the set.

9 comments:

  1. Love the die, and the paper pieceing too makes a great card
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Helen, great male card and great colour. That little dog is so cute. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this die its brilliant, what a great image too, really like the paper piecing, Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great image, one that would fit a younger or more adult man equally, super masculine design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card Helen, now who does that guy in the chair remind me of ? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great card dearie. Love it. Great die too. Hope you're well.hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card Helen, I do love that image, perfect Male card hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card for a man, Helen and I really like the Hppy Birthday die too.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...