Pages

Wednesday 27 January 2016

New Create and Inspire - Anything Goes


We've got a new challenge today on the Create and Inspire Challenge Blog and as always, it's an 'anything goes' challenge.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi from Lemon Shortbread called 'Flower Headband Fairy Girl' - you can find it here on the Lemon Shortbread website.  The sentiment is from an old PSX set.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Gals Corner - 'anything goes'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes'

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card Helen! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, love your image
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...