Pages

Thursday 7 January 2016

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Hey, What's New?


We've got a new challenge on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge today and our theme this week is 'hey, what's new'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful:


For my card I've used one of the images from the new 'Cute Kitties' Irresistible Images from LC Designs - you can find them here on their website.  The images are square but I've die cut this one with a circle die and then layered it with red dotty paper and white card.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the polka dotted feet and ears! Great job, Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card Helen! The red polka dot paper looks terrific with the cute kitty image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...