Pages

Thursday 1 September 2016

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - House and Home


We've got a new challenge today on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'house and home'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful:


and sadly the shop will be closing soon:

http://bunnyzoescrafts.com/

The card I'm sharing for the challenge is one of three that were published in Making Cards magazine last month.  For this one I've used 'Wavy Christmas Village Scene' from LC Designs which you can find here on their website.  The paper I've used is from the Snowy Ombre paper pack here and the base card is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...